Thoughts on tonight’s episode of Heroes:
- I still don’t like the Guatemalan Wonder Twins. I am impatient for Sylar to kill them.
- Adam is evil, but he will repent. (And then die, just like Darth Vader.)
- If Adam is immortal, does that mean Claire is immortal too?
- Bob is evil. (Just like in Twin Peaks. Perhaps it’s a rule that all characters named ‘Bob’ must be evil.) He will turn out to have a boss who is even more evil, but he won’t show up until season three.
- Mohinder worked with Claire’s father – no, I will not call him HRG, thanks for asking – for eight episodes, trying to bring down the Company, and accomplished…nothing at all. That whole plotline was just dropped on the floor.
- At least we’ve left 17th-century Japan behind. I hope.
- I’m tired of Niki. Her story was the big clunker of season one, and she hasn’t improved much in season two.
The writers’ strike has put Heroes on hiatus: three more episodes, then it’s rerun time. Perhaps Tim Kring will use the downtime to fix what’s wrong with the show.
But will enough viewers come back, once the strike is over, to keep Heroes on the air?